Давайте поболтаем!

Объявление

Приветик! Жизнь меняется, я тоже...Так что теперь у форума новый дизайн! Так же я постараюсь почистить темы от флуда, которого набралось...достаточно много!=) Ну что ж, если ты - гость, то почему ещё не регистрируешься?))) А пользователи...надеюсь, вы будете чаще писать=) Всегда ваша, Даша)

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Давайте поболтаем! » Зачарованные » Пайпер или Холли-Мэри Комбс

Пайпер или Холли-Мэри Комбс

Сообщений 61 страница 75 из 75

I like it when individuals come together and share thoughts. Great site, continue the good work!

Greetings! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this website? I'm getting tired of Wordpress because I've had problems with hackers and I'm looking at alternatives for another platform. I would be fantastic if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your website? My website is in the exact same area of interest as yours and my users would really benefit from some of the information you present here. Please let me know if this alright with you. Thank you!

What's Happening i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I've discovered It absolutely useful and it has aided me out loads. I'm hoping to give a contribution & assist other users like its helped me. Great job.

I'm no longer sure the place you are getting your information, however good topic. I must spend some time studying more or figuring out more. Thank you for wonderful information I used to be on the lookout for this information for my mission.

Greate article. Keep posting such kind of info on your site. Im really impressed by it.
Hi there,  You've performed a great job. I'll certainly digg it and in my view suggest to my friends. I'm sure they will be benefited from this website.

What's up, yup this article is actually pleasant and I have learned lot of things from it about blogging. thanks.

If you would like to obtain a great deal from this paragraph then you have to apply such strategies to your won webpage.

I know this web page presents quality dependent articles and other information, is there any other website which provides such data in quality?

Fantastic site you have here but I was curious about if you knew of any user discussion forums that cover the same topics discussed here? I'd really like to be a part of community where I can get suggestions from other experienced people that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Cheers!

Mail Delivery Failed: Returning Message to Sender

Thanks for one's marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed reading it, you might be a great author.I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will come back sometime soon. I want to encourage that you continue your great writing, have a nice holiday weekend!

Hello. And Bye.

Отсутствие документов
Назваться брокером недостаточно. Esperio было бы неплохо еще получить официальное разрешение на свою деятельность. Но Сент-Винсент и Гренадины как раз предпочитают те посредники, которым не хочется думать о лицензиях. FSA (регулятор в этой юрисдикции) не выдает подобным онлайн дилинговым центрам лицензии. И вообще он не ведет никакого надзора за их деятельностью.

На главной странице регулятора так и написано, что внесение в реестр — это не гарантия хорошей репутации компании. Российский Центробанк, например, вообще заблокировал сайт Esperio и внес фирму в черный список.
Выводы
Esperio зарегистрирован в офшорной зоне Сент-Винсент и Гренадин, что означает отсутствие контроля со стороны государственных органов. Кроме того, у него нет лицензии на осуществление брокерской деятельности. Торговать на таких площадках не стоит. Это легко обернется потерей капитала.

Подпишитесь на канал,
чтобы не пропустить новые публикации

Подписаться
Комментарии1
по популярности
Не удалось отправить сообщение
Комментировать
Войдите, чтобы комментировать
Отказные Решения
1 месяц
Вчерашний ForexOptimum

Ответить